Despite the fact that I’m not a fairies and pink tutus kinda gal, I really loved designing the creative boutiquey graphics for this site, and it remains one of my favourite projects to date.
Maree specialised in handmade flowergirl tutus and dresses, and needed an e-commerce website so she could sell her garments and accessories online. Powered by WordPress and WP eCommerce, the Ashbree Lane website was soft and feminine, with very prominent graphic design.
Features of the online store:
- Gift/Discount vouchers
- Sale items
- Compare related products
- Home page featured product carousel
- On-site checkout with credit cards accepted via Pay Pal payment gateway
- Graphic design
- Customised colour scheme
- Contact form
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Social media integration
- Logo design.
- Facebook timeline cover
- Facebook Profile pic
- Facebook ‘site launch’ ad graphic
- Facebook advertising graphic (blank) used for overlaying her own promotional text.