With a WordPress powered website you can take care of the site updates yourself from its easy-to-use admin interface. Or if you prefer, I can take care of this for you with ongoing website management, at an hourly rate.
All websites include:
- The installation and set-up of WordPress CMS (Content Management System) on your website hosting account*.
- Installation & set up of Premium theme.
- Business-relevant plugins (eg Pricing/Services table, Testimonials page)
- Website customisation to match your supplied branding (logo, colour scheme)
- Responsive web design (eg will fit all screen sizes, including mobile)
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to help your site rank on search engines such as Google.
- Basic social media integration – links to your social media as well as ‘Like/Share’ buttons on your website to encourage visitors to easily share your content to their own newsfeed.
- Basic contact form.
- One round of design revision (additional revisions are charged at $40/hr.)
*Please ensure your hosting account supports the installation of WordPress. If you require help in finding and setting up a website host, and in registering your domain name, I am happy to help manage this for you. I use and highly recommend NetNeeds.co.nz for website hosting and domain name registration. Please check their website to view their hosting plans and domain name registration costs.